Rollar Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Abnormal Error Is Rollar Coaster Tycoon 3 Worth Buying?

Is Rollar Coaster Tycoon 3 worth buying? - rollar coaster tycoon 3 platinum abnormal error

I have to be the original RCT and reinstalled. I acctually laughed, as the graphics are the worst. When I walked into the store, saw RCT3 and it was really cool. Only $ 20, and icludes Pack water park expansion. I decided not to buy until I have a different opinion. I love playing computer games, but I wonder whether it is worthwhile to buy.


Why or why not?
What are the benefits?
What are the disadvantages?

Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

SAWGIRL said...

RCT2 and I love it. I do not play computer games, and not their own, so consider PlayStation for $ 20. may not have great graphics and games that cost $ 100. However, constructive and not destructive to .... You have to think. Get it. The program ... it is cheap, when you start a new park is different. and it is entertaining. Cons. The graphics are the best in the world, except $ 20. worth the money.
PS I live in Van. A. I would to buy, where an I get.

Post a Comment