Bmi 18.5 2009 Can My Doctor MAKE Me Weigh 142?

Can my doctor MAKE me weigh 142? - bmi 18.5 2009

I am 16 years old, 5'9 ", and are obligated to treat anorexia. My doctor has a record of my weight from 134 in August 2008 and 121.5 in October 2009. There was no comment made October has been with my weight, weigh up to 121 then. But now I am 115, my doctor sent me a nutritionist who believe that suddenly you have to gain weight until he weighed 142 pounds, "I have never in my life and I think it's stupid.

My question: My healthy BMI is 18.5 so I'm going to win until he 125th If I win a lot of weight at this point, and never go over 130 to really do my family or a nutritionist? I can not imagine that someone with a healthy weight taken to the hospital, so they deserve more ... This can actually do something?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can prove that you are not forced to eat three balanced meals a day and one or two healthy snacks, drink a healthy weight. You know, it really can provide better control of his body through the exercise of hunger anyway. So you know, cereal with milk and a piece of fruit in the morning. Some cookies by morning. Sandwich and soup or salad with a piece of chicken for lunch. A smoothie or kefir or yogurt in the afternoon and lean protein and vegetables for dinner. If you can prove that you are eating, but you can eat healthy all, there is nothing that they do, so you are overweight. Even if you can make your protein and strengthening exercises .. their body weight, but the size of the body stay slim. Lean is good, thin is bad. But you can weigh more and smaller with the right strategy.

Post a Comment