Zune Headphone Jack Any Way To Fix This Zune Headphone Jack Problem?

Any way to fix this Zune headphone jack problem? - zune headphone jack

I bought the Zune 30GB White my friend a few months ago, and I love it - but I realized there was a problem with sound. It sounded - distorted, a kind of blur, and cash. At first I thought it was a defect in the wire cable to my headphones, but after using several headsets, I realized that something wrong with the headphone jack. Press down the headphone jack on the side of the shooting, if you are connected, the sound is good, but if I understand it, without pressure on the plug, metal rings and such.
Has anyone had this problem before and if correct is no way to spend it without $ 100 for the repair? If I do, I'd rather save up to $ 150 plus and 80 for the purchase of a concert.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment