Incontinence Panties Swim 22 Years Old With Incontinence Problem! Help!?

22 years old with incontinence problem! Help!? - incontinence panties swim

Recently I had a problem with incontinence in the middle of the night. I often use the bathroom before bedtime, but sometimes take a sip of water, take drugs. It comes every night, but it is very annoying, and will not happen while I was sleeping elsewhere. I also noticed that my discharge is almost like water, and can be very unpleasant if you do not wear a panty liner on. It is a very unpleasant slighty itching around my vaginal opening. I also found out that was during the day, I urinate suddenly, and was soon to the bathroom. I have sex with a partner for over a year. I am only 22 years old, why I did this happen? Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment